Journey Through The Throat Chakra
Time & Location
About the Event
Journey Through The Throat Chakra: The Workshop
You’ve likely heard the word chakra being used a few times by now. It’s no wonder why people from all over are suddenly worried about raising their vibration, and building a healthy mental health regimen. This workshop will act as an aid along your journey of self-discovery. There are many chakras along the body but during this series we’ll touch on the solar plexus chakras.
What are chakras?
Chakras are spinning wheels of energy, when they are in proper alignment and balanced they spin simultaneously to create a powerful running vibration or current of life force energy within you. The energy runs from the root base of the body to the top of your head, or Crown and beyond.
During this workshop, you’ll get a crash introduction with four knowledgeable instructors who will help you bridge the gap between your daily activities and the effect they have on your energetic body or your chakras.
About the Throat Chakra
The fifth chakra, Vishuddha Chakra, is located at the base of the throat, at the center of the Larynx. This is the reason this chakra is also called the Throat Chakra. The energy element governed by this chakra is effective communication. It also represents inspiration and expression. Vishuddha Chakra establishes a strong connection to both verbal and body language.
The Sanskrit word ‘vishuddha’ means purifying the body from harmful substances. The Throat Chakra restores the energy by detoxifying the impurities from the body and mind. Unhealthy food and polluted air block the Throat Chakra. An active Vishuddhi Chakra contributes to the preservation of health.
The Throat Chakra is associated with the color bright blue. Blue energy is pure, soothing, calming, and healing and connects a person with the divine. The element of space defines the Throat Chakra. Emotions can only expand when there are space and freedom.
What You Can Expect:
- To learn how the throat chakra works on its own and how to tell if there is an imbalance
- An introduction into sacred movement and how dance can activate the chakra
- How to tune in to your throat chakra through space and expression
- How to anchor your awareness and connection to the chakra
- To learn methods to shift into the present moment and tune into the self
- How to integrate food into your lifestyle as an aid to bring balance into the throat chakra
What You Need?
- A writing utensil
- Yoga Mat
- General Admission$55+$1.38 Service fee$55+$1.38 Service fee0$0
- Virtual Admission$55+$1.38 Service fee$55+$1.38 Service fee0$0