Journey Through The Heart Chakra
Time & Location
About the Event
Journey Through The Heart Chakra: The Workshop
You’ve likely heard the word chakra being used a few times by now. It’s no wonder why people from all over are suddenly worried about raising their vibration, and building a healthy mental health regimen. This workshop will act as an aid along your journey of self-discovery. There are many chakras along the body but during this series we’ll touch on the solar plexus chakras.
What are chakras?
Chakras are spinning wheels of energy, when they are in proper alignment and balanced they spin simultaneously to create a powerful running vibration or current of life force energy within you. The energy runs from the root base of the body to the top of your head, or Crown and beyond.
During this workshop, you’ll get a crash introduction with four knowledgeable instructors who will help you bridge the gap between your daily activities and the effect they have on your energetic body or your chakras.
The Heart Chakra - Anahata chakra is the most complex and talked-about of the chakras. It lies at the energetic centre of your subtle body, and links your physical and spiritual realms. The Anahata chakra transforms higher energy from the upper chakras into a baser substance, so it can travel down the chakras and manifest on a physical level, and from the base level into the ether.
What You Can Expect:
- To learn how the heart chakra works on their own and how to tell if there is an imbalance
- An introduction into sacred movement and how dance can activate the chakra
- How to tune in to your heart chakra through the element of air
- How to anchor your awareness and connection to the chakras
- To learn methods to shift into the present moment and tune into the self
- How to integrate food into your lifestyle as an aid to bring balance into the chakras
What You Need?
- A writing utensil
- Yoga Mat
- General Admission$55+$1.38 Service fee$55+$1.38 Service fee0$0