Sat, May 29|
Nakita Charles Holistic Psychotherapist
Journey Through The Chakras
An immersive class instructed by 4 teachers who are experts in the field of movement, sound, anchoring, and nutrition. This class will help you to make real life connections with the seven main energy centers.
Time & Location
May 29, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Nakita Charles Holistic Psychotherapist, 10400 Griffin Road, Cooper City, FL, USA
About the event
Journey Through The Chakras: The Workshop
You’ve likely heard the word chakra being used a few times by now. It’s no wonder why people from all over are suddenly worried about raising their vibration, and building a healthy mental health regimen. This workshop will act as an aid along your journey of self-discovery. There are many chakras along the body but during this series we’ll touch on the seven major chakras.
What are chakras?
Chakras are spinning wheels of energy, when they are in proper alignment and balanced they spin simultaneously to create a powerful running vibration or current of life force energy within you. The energy runs from the root base of the body to the top of your head, or Crown and beyond.
During this workshop, you’ll get a crash introduction with four knowledgeable instructors who will help you bridge the gap between your daily activities and the effect they have on your energetic body or your chakras.
What You Can Expect:
- To learn how each chakra works on their own and how to tell if there is an imbalance
- An introduction into sacred movement and how dance can activate the chakras
- How to increase mindfulness of the energetic body through your daily practices
- How to anchor your awareness and connection to the chakras
- To learn methods to shift into the present moment and tune into the self
- How to integrate food into your lifestyle as an aid to bring balance into the chakras
What You Need?
- A writing utensil
General Admission$55.00+$1.38 service fee
Virtual Admission$55.00+$1.38 service fee