Happily Ever After
Time & Location
About the Event
Happily Ever After - Writing Our Love Story is a workshop focused on helping couples make sense of their expectations and how to effectively communicate how they want to be loved. Disney sold us the fairytale, but didn't say how to get your own! Through this workshop couples will uncover their assumptions, expectations, and biases through the lens of their own experiences relating to the three aspects of love: passion, intimacy and commitment. With the guidance of Macielle Betances and Rachel Smith, couples can get one step closer to their Happily Ever After.
What To Expect:
- Guest can expect up to three writing scenarios crafted carefully by Macielle to evoke emotions that may have been long since forgotten, or repressed.
- Each scenario will be further explored with Rachel's expertise in Marriage and Family Therapy to find areas for growth, common ground, and possible resolutions.
- Guests will laugh, reflect and connect with the reasons why you have committed to your partner. There will be a combination of interactive activities and quiet writing time.
- Online guests are limited to ensure the proper time and attention is given. They will recieve a link to the Zoom meeting before the event date.
What To Bring:
- A Notebook
- A writing instrument
- An open heart
About Your Host
Macielle is a Community Architect who occupies a variety of spaces. She uses her love of words and language to evoke emotional and spiritual growth through writing workshops as well as her community based reiki healing circle Reiki + Chill™. Her love of communication knows no bounds, she's produced podcast focused on connecting women entrepreneurs, written in many local digital publications in South Florida, and has produced and starred in packages for the likes of The Weather Channel exploring the South Florida culinary world. As a Certified Advanced Reiki Practitioner, she helps others uncover the healer within themselves, and strives to create welcoming gatherings where everyone from all walks of life can arrive and feel at home. Macielle believes through connected wholehearted living, we can change the world.
Rachel has a passion for empowering ambitious women, earnest men, and committed couples through a journey of love and healing to rekindle passion and foster a deeper connection within themselves and their intimate relationships. She is the founder of Infinite Intimacy, where she offers compassionate therapeutic services and comprehensive workshops to help clients develop the confidence and courage to show up as their true selves in life and relationships. Rachel understands how difficult it can be to balance the many demands that careers, families and partnerships can entail and believes that everyone deserves to live a life filled with passion, excitement and fulfillment. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a certification in Sex Therapy, Rachel is truly an expert in intimacy.
All are welcomed, with respect to COVID-19 safety precautions.
- General Admission$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0